Mar 11, 2018

Monthly Card Making Class - Part 1

Hi Everyone,

Friday night was my monthly card class and for the first time I had 7 guests around my new(ish) work table! I was excited!

This is the first card design we made:





And I tweaked my kit a little to make these:

The piece of dsp has simply been flipped over to show the reverse side and the card turned to landscape

Portrait version
And these are the supplies:

Product List


During the week, I'll show you the other card design - our home internet isn't working at the moment so I'm trying to do this with mobile data on a Sunday night whilst the rest of the family aren't using up all my data allowance. It's incredible how reliant we are on the internet working - we haven't had Netflix for a week! Tradegy! Lol!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!