Nov 13, 2017

What to do when you don't go to OnStage?

Hi Everyone,

Over the weekend, Stampin' Up! held their live event but unfortunately, I couldn't go.... So what was I supposed to do?

Well, if you have followed my blog for a while, you'd know I'm a member of ESAD (which stands for Extra Special Australia & NZ Demonstrators and it's a demo support group on facebook), anyway, we held an online event instead and it turned a weekend of fun! We named it #OffStage1117! We had several challenges and lots of chatter all weekend!

These were my entries for the challenges and even my girls took part in a few!! I do apologise now for the quality of some of the photos, I took some at ridiculous hours of the night.

We had a sketch challenge:
No automatic alt text available.




A be inspired by a piece of clothing challenge:



A make a Christmas card from start to finish in 15 minutes (I ended up with 2 cards using scraps of dsp):

No automatic alt text available.


And my challenge was to make a 3D Christmas item and this was my sample:




Another was to make a card using colours that use your initials - so for me that was Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant and Flirty Flamingo (except I didn't finish this one in time!)

All in all, it was a good weekend and it gave many people something to look forward to and do whilst we couldn't be at OnStage (there's apparently a LOT of new info to share with us!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!