May 28, 2017

ESAD 2017/18 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the ESAD 2017/18 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek Blog Hop! I love the anticipation and excitement surrounding the release of a new annual catalogue and I'm pleased to be 1 of 25 demonstrators taking you on a sneak peek tour today! I hope you have enjoyed the hop so far if you are already hopping on from Cathy's blog, however if you are just startingthe hop, you are in for a treat!!!

I decided to share 2 cards made with the Ribbon of Courage stamp set, but funnily enough, I'm not actually using the ribbon stamp!




As you can see, I've focused on the heart and one of the sentiments - I thought they make nice "thinking of you" cards but could also work well as a sympathy card or just about any occasion.

Now Patty Bennett is the co-designer of this stamp set! She is a US demonstrator who reached the Million Dollar Sales and as a reward, she was able to visit Stampin' Up! Head Office and design a stamp! How amazing is that! She has a story  behind her inspiration of course.

Here's our little ESAD blurb, and please email me if you'd like to know more.

Image may contain: text

Please continue the hop to Maree's blog to see some more sneak peeks!

No automatic alt text available.

Thanks for looking,
Richelle


Edit: you can find a full list of the participants here



19 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the way you've used this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to order this Stamp. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Richelle. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us on the ESAD Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet cards Richelle...I wasn't sure about this set but you have made up my mind. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really loving this set! Love how you've shown it off Richelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Richelle! I love that you've used other stamps from this set. It's going to be popular in the new catalogue - so many uses! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you have concentrated on the other stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle, so lucky to be able to have this stamp set already.
    Your cards are just beautiful
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this set and it will be one of the first on my list, love what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh I have overlooked that stamp set R, but you are making me do a big rethink! Love these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This stamp set is on my list. Thanks for sharing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 fabulous cards. Love the use of the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you have used this set Richelle. It shows how versatile it can be. Love the sentiments in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the inspiration - this set is on my list ready for 8am Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I great cards I especially like the pink one so super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done in creating different cards with this set - love them.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely cards thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!