Feb 11, 2016

Happy Stampin' Up! Anniversary to me!!

Hi Everyone,

9 years! Wow that's a long time but that's how long I have been a part of the Stampin' Up! family for! And yes, it's exactly that, a family! All the friends I have made throughout these 9 years are amazing and I'm proud to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

On Monday, I treated myself to a few hours in my craftroom whilst the house was quiet as hubby was at work and our girls at school. Other than a bit of a mess, these cards are what I created:






Rather chuffed I was able to make these cards as my mojo has been on hiatus for quite a while....

I've used a lot of products from the Occasions and the Sale-a-bration Catalogues, there's enough new products in each of these catalogues to ignite anyone's mojo.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!