Sep 3, 2014

Father's Day Quotes

Hi Everyone,

How fast is this year travelling for you? I can't believe it's already September, however I am glad that is does mean there's some warmer weather coming!

Here in Australia, the start of September also means it's Father's Day this Sunday! So I thought I'd share a couple of quotes I've done up, what do you think?





If you like these, you should be able to download them and print them out... I'd appreciate you sharing my blog or facebook page link, should you share them online.

Alternatively, download a FREE trial of My Digital Studio and design your own.
 My Digital Studio


Hope all you Dads out there have a great Father's Day.


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!