May 21, 2014

An update on some recent special offers

Hi Everyone,

It's certainly a busy year for Stampin' Up! with lots of new products being released! I can't believe all the new stuff they keep offering and part of me thinks I'd better build a bigger house just so I can have a massive room to store everything in! Oh and of course, it'd be nice for hubby and the kids to have a new house too lol :)

Anyway, please find below the details for 2 more recent product releases!

The Australian/ New Zealand Convention starts Thursday 22nd May which is uber exciting for the hundreds of demos attending. Unfortunately, I am not attending Convention this year but I will be giving my stamping mojo a kickstart by joining in Unconvention, an event a group of demos (including myself) are running for other demos that will be packed full of challenges and scavenger hunts. One of the best things is that it's all based online so I can be sitting in my pj's munching on some chocolate and joining in the fun! And I'll be able to share my creations with you next week (about time I shared some creations with you isn't it!)



These photopolymer stamp sets are only available until 31st May, they will not be in the new catalogue as far as I'm aware but many other new photopolymer stamps will be available!


This Hip Hip Hooray set will be available in the new catalogue - Can't wait until July 1st when the new catalogue goes live (although I'll get a sneak peek copy in June!!)

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!