Jan 30, 2014

Introducing the Texture Boutique Embossing Machine




Hi Everyone,

The Stampin' Up! gurus have been designing new tools for us to use! This week, they've released the Texture Boutique Embossing Machine.

The Texture Boutique Embossing Machine works with Textured Impressions Embossing Folders to transform ordinary cardstock, paper, metallic foil, or vellum into an embossed, textured masterpiece.

This machine embosses only; it does not die cut. Comes with 1 pair of Standard Embossing Pads and 1 Mylar Shim.
Price: $49.95
Product code: 132657


Texture Boutique Embossing Machine

There's a short 2min video here on Stampin' Up!'s youTube channel.

I think I might have to get myself one of these to work alongside my Big Shot at my classes and events.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!