Mar 28, 2013

I'm in love with MDS!

Hi Everyone,

MDS or My Digital Studio has been released in Australia this week and I'm in love!! Big time!! It's Stampin' Up!'s very own digital scrapbooking program.

So much so that I've entered the scrapbooking challenge at Just Add Ink - this is big, I hardly ever scrapbook!




I made this page in maybe 30min from the free trial... It was a bit of playing around really, I haven't watched any of the tutorials or read much on it...


The free trial can be downloaded here, make sure you pop my details (Richelle Fletcher, Canning Vale, WA) into the Demonstrator Finder so that you have me as a support for any queries.


I think MDS has the potential to be huge, give it a go even if you aren't a papercrafter - it's user friendly and you can do so much with it - Think party invites, decorations, cards, photo books, ooh the list just goes on and on! Supported on both Mac and Windows computers, MDS has 1000's of images, backgrounds, embellishments and loads more!!

Now if only I can find a housework fairy, I will sit and play work on MDS all day long!!


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That's some serious froth on that drink! Such a cute photo, and you've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly have never seen that much on a drink before but my girls loved it and now no other babycino will compare I'm sure!

      Delete
  2. Oh how gorgeous!! Great use of the layout for Just Add Ink's scrapbooking layout and an excellent use of MDS.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty love the big doily effect. Thanks for joining in this months JAI scrapbook challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that was a last minute addition but soooo worth it!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!