Mar 27, 2013

February Classes

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm playing catch up with my blogging and I thought I'd share the cards we made at the February classes:





A new layout with exactly the same kit as the above cards

These cards all featured the Sale-a-bration papers Sycamore Street. I've also used the new Honeycomb embossing folder, the stripes embossing folder, and the Bitty Butterfly punch (the smaller of the butterflies). If you would like any extra details, please ask.

I've also been playing with the online photo editing site - picmonkey, as my programs both seem to be having hissy fits and don't want to work! I think they are upset with me lol ;)


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!