Feb 3, 2013

Using up some of my stash!

Hi Everyone,

Last week I found some die cut flowers that I'd bought some time ago... Now these were retired before the Big Shot arrived so that's a good couple of years ago now.

Anyway, I whipped up these quick cards with my 2 assistants, Miss 6 and Miss 4 lending a helping hand.

I've decided to package them as shown in sets for something a bit different for my market stalls.




And speaking of market stalls, I'm at a new one in a few weeks, The Slammers Relay for Life, proceeds are going to the Cancer Council of WA which is a great cause. You can find more info on their facebook page here or check out the flyer below.




Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!