Feb 14, 2013

January Class

Hi Everyone,

It's a bit later, but here's what we made at the January class, I was experimenting with the re-inkers, the shaving cream technique and some punch art...

We also made one of these with the yellow and green swapped around

And we made the reverse of these colours too! It's an easy way to build up your card stash, use the same design but just make them a little bit different.


and then added in 2 blokey cards to show another way of making your own background papers:





And for my private class, I forgot to take along the co-ordinating re-inkers... Luckily a few drops of food colouring came to the rescue - PHEW!! Up close I can tell the difference as the colours of the 'paper' don't match the card stock as well but it still passes.


You can find out more about the shaving cream technique here and whilst it's a bit messy, it's good fun! I loved this monkey so much he also made an appearance at the last kids' class!

My next class is Friday night, so I should be able to share what we make early next weekend, or maybe even over the wkend.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!