Jan 22, 2013

YAY!! Sale-a-bration is here!



Hi Everyone,

It's here!! Stampin' Up!'s Biggest Annual promotion is now on!

Sale-a-bration 2013 runs from 22nd January - 22nd March.

If you haven't seen or heard about it before, where have you been? No it's ok, I didn't know about it 7yrs ago, but once I learnt about, I was certainly hooked!

Sale-a-bration (SAB) is a special offer available to every customer... For every $100 you spend, you can choose 1 FREE product from the SAB catalogue. There's 19 to choose from!!

You can view the online catalogues and the SAB catalogue here.
I've also included a quick easy to read flyer with the SAB products too. 




If you would like to place an order, please email me or phone 0407 262 452. We can even arrange a Stampin' Up! party at which you can earn even more free products.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!