Oct 12, 2012

Playing with some digital programs

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing some more with my digital collection discs, and working out how it all works plus some different features on my photo-editing program (GIMP).

Here's some recent things I've made:




Each of these prints are A4 sized and framed, they are available for purchase, please email me or check out my facebook page for the details.

Well, it's the last official day of school holidays here, then just the wkend and back to school on Monday, I'm not really looking forward to the early starts and making lunches but I am looking forward to some 'me' time and thus some crafting time. The girls are currently playing playdough whilst I'm typing this post up and it's all very nice. I hope the peace lasts the day lol :)

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!