Jun 28, 2012

June Card Classes

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been so quiet on the blog side of things this last month, but I have lots to show you starting with the creations from the card classes this month.

So my regular class on a Friday night girls and my private class on a Tuesday night girls all made these cards:










And then at the last Tuesday night class, we made these chocolate slider boxes and matching cards:




If you are interested in classes, all the details are on my facebook page under the "events" tab or on my blog under the "Classes and Events" tab. Alternatively, I'm happy to teach a private class to you and 4 friends (minimum) or help you host a Stampin' Up! Workshop to earn some free products!

And time is running out to take advantage of the June Promos! Make sure you place your order by the end of June to receive your FREE "Reason to Smile" stamp set - see all the details here!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for the pics of my first ever scrapbooking class from Wednesday!


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!