Apr 9, 2012

Personalised B'day Present

Hi Everyone,

Last month my girls were invited to a b'day party... So in keeping with recent gifts for their friends and considering the b'day girls' big sister received one of my personalised notebooks last year, we thought the little sis might like her own notebook too.



And this was the card:


We knew Tahlia's favourite colour was purple, but had no idea the butterflies would be such a hit too! I just love making these notebooks and will be teaching a group of kids how to make their own next Thursday.

If you are interested in coming along to the class with your kids, all the details are here or please email me for more info.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!