Apr 12, 2012

More Custom Ordered Cards

Hi Everyone,

This is another custom ordered card requested by one of my facebook fans.

I had great fun making this one!


The 2 birds are raised off the page with a couple of dimensionals and although the pic doens't show it too well, the "thank you" is 2 layers, one very vanilla and one pool party layer.


This card was requested by a friend for a Men's 40th who loves motorbikes.... Mmmm what to do when I don't own a single motorbike stamp! Well the answer is google!



So I found this image, printed it, and then added some black heat embossed powder via my versamark pen and of course I had to bloke up the card with some Always Artichoke card embossed with the Houndstooth Embossing folder.


If you would like a special custom ordered card or papercraft gift, please contact me.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!