Feb 26, 2012

Pinterest

Hi Everyone,

So today's mission whilst having a lazy day is to make better use of my pinterest account and upload some of my creations. Sounds easy enough doesn't it... However with a slightly foggy head because of a semi-head cold  (yes, I'm not giving whatever bug I've got the credit of being a normal head cold as it's only in my sinuses and nose! very annoying and uncomfortable!), it was proving slightly more confusing than I'd expected.


Anyway, I've got a few things added, some that link properly back to my blog and some that don't... I'll be looking into those ones later....

So if you are on Pinterest, you can follow me by clicking on the link below:
http://pinterest.com/richellef/stamping-with-richelle/

And if you would like to join Pinterest, please email me and I will send you an "invite".



Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!