Dec 23, 2011

Secret Santa Gifts

Hi Everyone,

This year I participated in the ESAD Secret Santa....

I received these goodies from Rebecca


Whoops didn't turn this one around before uploading!

A bracelet and a Christmas tree decoration 

Some of the gorgeous new Spice Cake Fabric and matching buttons


I sent these goodies off to Louisa and was very grateful to hear that there was no damage in trasnit!!



And a close up of the framed picture:


Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!


I'm taking some time 'off' to spend with the family this festive season, I'll still be popping in from time to time but any Orders taken via email only until 3rd January.


- No classes or workshops unless specially requested Please email stampingwithrichelle@iinet.net.au and your enquiry will be responded to in a timely manner.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!