Nov 12, 2011

Yes, I'm still here!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been quiet on the blogging side of things lately! I am still here and haven't run away :)

Last weekend I had a stall at the Baldivis Fair and on Sunday, a stall at the Bletchley Park Primary School Fete. So between that, the day to day running of a family and my class last night, I've been a bit busy!

Here's a couple of pics of my Baldivis stall:



Next weekend, you can find me at Campbell Primary Moonlight Markets on Friday 4-7pm and at The Glades Markets 4-9pm on Saturday. Please come past and say hello if you come down to either event.

And I'll be popping in more during this week, I've got a lot of things to make and share with you all.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!