Sep 30, 2011

Regionals

Hi Everyone,

Here's a movie of the swaps I received at the Perth Regionals last weekend! (Well at least I hope it works for you!!)



I can't show you what we made just yet as there are still other Regional Seminars to take place over the next month or so and I've got lots of photos of other swaps from the display board which I'll show you soon too.

And here's my downline Courtney and I:

And as Courtney said on her blog, we are about the same height, I just had boots on instead of my standard sneakers :)

Please email me if you'd like to find out more and remember today is the last day to order the discounted starter kit or the mini starter kit.



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!