Aug 1, 2011

It's time to say byebye!!!





Hi Everyone,


Don't panic! I'm not leaving Stampin' Up!, that would be like losing a part of my body!! No, what I'm referring to is the Retiring Products List.


During August, you have the last chance to order hundreds of Stampin' Up! Products before they are gone for good - there's even some that are discounted!!!


You can view the retired list here.


If you would like to place an order please ph 0407 262 452 or email me. If you have a huge wishlist, have you thought about becoming a demonstrator and receiving a discount on every order you place!!?


And the super exciting news is the new 2011-2011 Idea Book is marvellous! I've been checking it out online this morning!! LOTS of new goodies!!! You can pre-order your copy of the new book by emailing me.




Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!