Aug 7, 2011

Ahhhh my mojo is making a big comeback!

Hi Everyone,


I'm falling in ♥ with the Elements of Style Stamp Set I borrowed from my downline Courtney... Here's a card I have made with this main image:



The colours I've used are soft suede, blushing bride, pretty in pink, pear pizzazz and peach parfait.






A big thank you to everyone who has been taking part in the blog hop, and all your lovely comments! If you missed the post yesterday, please click here... You'll be taken on a circuit to about 25 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators blogs to see some of the retiring products in action.


The full retiring list can be viewed online here - Please note the pewter & antique brass jumbo eyelets, metallic eyelets, star punch and spiral punches have already sold out.


If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! items, please email me or call 0407 262 452. Host a workshop, and you could earn these items for FREE!


Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card and one of my favourite stamp sets too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!