Jul 17, 2011

Christmas in July Class

Hi Everyone,


Two posts in one day! Wow! Don't fall off your seat will you!


Here's the pics from my Christmas in July Stamp and Stack class from Friday night...


2 Versions of the same card - what a difference changing the ribbon and sentiment placement can make... And using 2 different embossing folders - Square Lattice & Polka Dots

Clean and simple Christmas


If you are interested in joining in the fun of my next class its on 12th August. We'll be making Spring themed birthday cards. Please email me to find out more or visit my facebook page.




Thanks for looking,





Edited to add that the ornament card was cased from Nicki Turner after a training day last year :)

2 comments:

  1. Richelle, love your Christmas cards, especially the one with the 3 "hanging ornaments" LOL sorry can't remember what that stamp set is called- shocking really when I have that particular set. I would love to CASE this card as I don't live in WA, but rainy old VIC!!! TFS Cheers Donna Zammit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards Richelle:) you will have lots of bookings I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!