Jun 8, 2011

Practicing a new technique!

Hi Everyone,


Look what I tried! I'm quite impressed with the fact that I've watercoloured the rose and tried a scalloped circle easel card!





Be prepared for a lot more easel cards in the near future, I love the effect, don't you!!


Materials used:
Big Shot & Scallop Circle Die
Scallop Circle and Large Oval Punches
Bird Punch (just for the leaves)
Cardstock - Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Blender Pen
Stazon Ink
Dimensionals
Regal Rose Ink
Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set
Sentiment from my stash





Obviously another 'pink' day in our house lol.... but don't worry the masculine cards for Friday night's class are in progress and I'm pretty happy with them too :)




Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card.... funny I've been trying that same thing.... just slowly since my mojo's gone with my voice somewhere & I want them back so I can finish things...lol
    Love how you've done the rose in layers...well that's what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!