Jun 9, 2011

My Cottage Garden Easel Card

Hi Everyone,

Well, I warned you there would be more easel cards coming on my blog and here's another... This time it's a rectangular easel card.



I think the card needs something extra... maybe some die-cut butterflies... I'm not sure, so if you've got an idea, please comment below and let me know :)


Materials Used:
Cardstock - Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Rich Razzleberry & Pear Pizzazz ink
Cottage Garden Stamp Set
Shimmer Paint - Frost White
Dimensionals
Large Oval & Scalloped Oval Punches


Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the colours Richelle, die but butterflies sound lovely, they'll go great :)
    These easle cards are wonderful, I am still to make one yet
    Tan xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!