Jun 12, 2011

May's Class...

Hi Everyone,


My class back in May was all about the kids, and as such we made 4 different cards and co-ordinating boxes.

This is the first set:



This is the second (using the same layout and box design):


These cards were inspired by this link and the boxes are from my easter choccy basket as seen here.


This is the third set:

And this is the fourth set:

These boxes were made following this peek-a-boo box tutorial and you can see another version I made here.

If you would like to know more about any of these cards and boxes, please email me or leave a comment with your email address below.


Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. Wow Richelle, I love all 4 of those!!! But especially the Pony!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!