Jun 21, 2011

Latest Workshop Class

Hi Everyone,


To make up for an absence in blogging lately, I thought I'd show you my latest workshop card... I was inspired by this card here from the splitcoast stampers gallery but tweaked it a bit to make:








What do you think? It sure showcases a lot of Stampin' Up!'s great products!!


And my card also matches the challenge this week on a new challenge site I've discovered "Southern Girls Challenge" (week #21) and as it's an anything goes challenge, I've entered it....






Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. I love this card so sweet and detailed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour combination, great sketch ... think I might have to case this one Richelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!