Jun 20, 2011

Last Days to get $110 of Stampin' Up on your order!

Hi Everyone,


Apologies for my absence on my blog in the last week. I've been busy working behind the scenes and also building up my facebook page some more.




Here's quick update on a few things that are happening:
 - You only have till June 30th to receive $110 worth of hostess rewards on your $450 order! Find a couple of friends and share the bonus if you like! (And you still receive a hostess only stamp set or gift too). Shipping is available Australia wide!!
 - The Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue is still running! Valid until July 31st.
 - Places are available for my Christmas in July Stamp and Stack - more details are available here
 - Thoughts are in progress for a kid's school holiday class or two - these will be in Thornlie, WA over the July holidays for children aged 7 and over. Please register your interest by emailing me. A parent or guardian will be required to stay for the duration of the class.




Here's a quick pic of my new and refreshed sample board! Some cards were cased from other Aussie demos & some were given to me, Stampin' Up! has such a talented, sharing and caring bunch of demos!!






I'll be back with more during the week :)




Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!