Apr 4, 2011

Items still avail from the Summer Mini Catalogue

Hi Everyone,


Stampin' Up! have re-released some of the items from the Summer Mini Catalogue! Yay!! So if you loved but didn't have a chance to purchase something like the scallop square die, the square lattice embossing folder or perhaps some of the new lace, now you can! :)


{Click the flyer to enlarge}
 If you would like a copy emailed or posted to you, please let me know.




And providing my mojo returns soon, I will have some new cards/projects to show you soon.... We have been renovating our laundry and I haven't really been able to get into my (very messy) craft room.




Thanks for looking,


Edited 5/4/11 - Added the flyer as the link was not available ~ Apologies for any confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!