Mar 11, 2011

Making notepads...

Hi Everyone,

I love multi-tasking! Lately it's been a bit quieter at night with Miss 4 working out that she can go to bed without calling out for up to 2hrs. This has meant I still can't go into my craft room at night however, I've been crafting in front the telly instead.

So I've been catching up on my shows (mainly NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Burn Notice, and The Good Wife) and relaxing.... I even manage to watch a bit of Macgyver with the hubby so that's earning some brownie points lol :)

And the other thing I'm loving is my owl punch! I've given it a good workout on these notepads!!




These will be on sale at the Craft Thyme Fair on Saturday 19th March, if not sold prior. Although if you really love one, I'm sure I can reproduce it for you...

Take care & enjoy your wkend! I'm off to finish packing for tonight's card making class.


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!