Mar 18, 2011

Craft Thyme Fair is Tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,

I'm quickly popping past tonight to remind you about the Craft Thyme Fair that's on in Cannington tomorrow.



I'll be there with my sideline demo-friend Andrea Buckland so make sure you come and see us :)

I'm hoping I've remembered to pack everything I've made and wanted to take, I'm nervous and excited, and I'm really, really tired! But it's only to be expected this will be my 3rd Craft fair, and so I've been madly making more cards and working out the best way to display some of my things.

Well, few more of those things still to do and then I'm hitting the hay for an early night!!

Enjoy your wkend, and I've got lots of pics of cards and things I've made to show you next week! :)



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!