Feb 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Class

Hi Everyone,

This is my Valentine's Day class creation.... I've also decided to enter it into the Stampin' Royalty Challenge  #58 to create a project using hearts hearts hearts. Soooo for some reason I'm pretty sure this matches the requirements.


Card and Chocolate Block Cover -mmmm chocolate!

Card by itself
I've used the 'inset embossing' technique for this card and you just can't go wrong with real red, whisper white and night of navy together - love my Stampin' Up! colours!!!


Also, time's running out to help out the QLD SES via Stampin' Up!'s donation. Remember, any stamp set over $30, Stampin' Up! will give a donation to the QLD SES to help recover from the floods.
And orders over $100, you'll receive a free stamp set thanks to Sale-a-bration! Email me to place your order.


Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. Richelle - I love this. Very cute. I feel a CASE coming on for the chocolate block cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!