Dec 2, 2010

Stamping with Charlotte

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I had an assistant with my stamping - Miss 4 (Charlotte) helped me to make some gifts to give to her kindy friends...

This is what we made:




Miss 4 did the stamping and glueing, I punched out the shapes (scallop circles, 1 1/4" inch & 1 3/8" circles) and helped with lining the circles... We then just a bit of good old sticky tape to adhere the tags to the candy canes. I also wrote each child's name on the back of each scallop circle. The kids are only 4, they want the lollies and aren't going to be too worried about the packaging!

Each of cake hey! Well piece of candy cane actually :)



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!