Dec 23, 2010

Last minute Christmas Cards..

Hi All,


Are you ready for Christmas? Only a couple of sleeps left and I realised yesterday I was about 20 cards short after spending the night before writing loads of cards... So last night I cased a demonstrator friend, Nicki Turner, and made this card....






I just love the crisp and fresh look of whisper white and wild wasabi together! So I added a little retired stitched ribbon and voila! I used my new "Square Lattice" embossing folder and the "Delightful Decorations" stamp set.


I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!


My hubby has some time off work next week so we are hoping do to a few things around the house (if it's not too hot - forecasted temps of over 36degrees every day at this stage!), so I'm also hoping for some crafting time - there's a mountain of sewing and stamping I would like to do!


Thanks for looking,




Sale-a-bration Starts Jan 25th! Contact me to find out how to earn FREE STAMPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!