Oct 11, 2010

Quick and Easy Birthday Invites

Hi All,

My eldest daughter turned 4 earlier this month, and of course we had to celebrate even if it was a small scale and just family and a couple of her friends.

This is the invite I made - super quick and easy but I think it's still cute!



Of course, the real thing didn't have those big black rectangles, that's got our home address and phone number on it. I just didn't want that being out in blogland :)

The base is Pink Passion card stock (now retired) and the lighter colour is Pink Pirouette. I've used the "Retro Remix" Wheel across the bottom of each with a strip of Pink Passion card. All the text has been printed from the computer. Not bad hey?


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!