Oct 28, 2010

One of Makeesha's Challenges

Hi Everyone,

Yep, I've been at it again, another Kimono Kids card to share with you.

This time, I took my inspiration from Makeesha's Challenge #45 which you can see here.

I've taken the sketch and flipped it 180degrees to make this card:



My apologies the photo is not the best - the weather is being a little crazy and it's been cold and windy today with just a hint of rain. So I took this inside near a window, but it's just not the same.....

Ah well, to brighten this semi-wintery day, I have received some Stampin' Up! goodies including some shimmer paint (ooooo very nice) and the new In-Color pack. The new pack contains all the new inkpads and an assorted cardstock pack for just $56.95 so its a bargain buy!

Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. Cute Richelle, I need to play with my set, thanks for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!