Oct 13, 2010

JAI #38 - Just add pink & bling

Hi All,

Today is the last day to enter the Just Add Ink Week 38 Challenge where the challenge is to add pink and bling.

I borrowed Andrea's stamp set Flower Fancy after our team training day and this is one of the cards I made:



I've combined some retired rose red ribbon, a filigree flower brad and a small clear rhinestone brad to add a little extra to my card. The large flower is raised up on a couple of dimensionals.

I've cased the layout from an old Stampin' Up! idea book - I should refer back to it more as I was all inspired to make another card with the same layout but different colours:


Thanks for looking,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, simple but elegant cards!!! I love Flower Fancy! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like your first card, Richelle - really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both lovely! I really do like the first one though! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!