Oct 4, 2010

Another kiddies card...

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to show another kiddies card I've made...



I've coloured my white grosgrain ribbon with the pink pirouette inkpad - its such a simple way to get any colour ribbon you need to match your card!

And did you notice the handmade background? I've simply stamped the giraffe a couple of times at varying heights across a 2inch strip of card

Be back with more creations this week... and there's a couple of places still available for my Stamp-a-Stack class on Friday night, just email me for all the details or join my facebook group.


Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette & Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Crimper
White Grosgrain Ribbon
Stamp: Animal Stories & Ting Tags
Tiny Tag Punch
Dimensionals


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!