Nov 8, 2010

Yep, another Kimono Kid

Hi All,


Yep, I'm sorry, here's another card with a Kimono Kid stamp! Don't worry, I only stamped about a dozen of them so I will run out of the to colour and use soon.... hehhehe


Well, this ribbon I've had for so long in my stash... I'm a real ribbon hoarder and bought a pack of asian inspired ribbons that I've never used! They are even self adhesive, so all I need to do is cut, peel and stick - pretty lazy of me hey!


Ok, enough chitchat, I bet you'd really like to see my card by now so here it is:








Extra detail has been added with the Polka Dot embossing folder and my Big Shot, the background stamp 'Medallion', and the corner rounder punch.


And to avoid it being so long between posts, I'm setting up some scheduled posts of some of the cards I've made lately... There's not as many as I'd like but then, who really has all the time they would like for stamping, crafting or any other hobby... lol :)


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!