Aug 18, 2010

Just Add Ink - Just Add Wheels

Hi Everyone,

Here's a super quick but really effective card using one of the Jumbo wheels and a little bit of ink...


The challenge this week at Just Add Ink was to use a wheel somehow on your card... I decided I would use an actual Stampin' Up wheel, in this card its the Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel. I've inked my wheel with Black Staz-on ink, rolled onto a strip of white glossy card then sponged So Saffron and Riding Hood Red all over it. Add a little bit of ribbon and some card punched with the eyelet punch and voila, an easy card ready to go.

Ok, I'll be back with more later on today (hopefully! the girls are a little restless on this wintery day here in Perth).

Thanks for looking,

6 comments:

  1. what lovely but very easy card ... I think I will need case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different colours that you have sponged over the Friendly Words! A lovely CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have used the roller stamp on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this weel! and I love how you have used it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, So Saffron and Riding Hood Red look awesome together! I honestly wouldn't have thought to sponge them together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about your card Richelle, stunning as always. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!