Jul 3, 2010

Yay Christmas Stamping... Already??

Hi Everyone,

As promised I'm baaaaccck! 2 posts in 1 day doesn't happen too often. Well, last night I sat down to work out the projects for next Friday night's Christmas in July class. I managed to make 3 different Christmas cards but I'm only using one of them for the class... I thought I'd show you one of the other cards tonight but as for the third you'll have to wait until after August 21-22nd as its going to be my shoebox swap card at Andrea's Stamp Camp! Aren't I a meanie teasing you like that! lol

Okie dokie, here's the first card -another gateway fold with a panel...


Materials Used
Stamp Set - Christmas Classics
Big Shot & Polka Dot embossing folder
Cardstock Colours: Ruby Red, Handsome Hunter and Whisper White
Black Stazon Ink
White Taffeta Ribbon
Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Aqua Painter
Handsome Hunter Classic Inkpad


And I'd better let you know that the Ruby Red and Handsome Hunter are 2 of the colours leaving us at the end of August! Ohhhh, I know, the best Christmas green is going..... And if you read my update earlier today, you'll know there's already 2 products that have sold out! Close to Cocoa A4 card and Sweet Slumber Designer Series Paper... Please order any cardstock/ink in your fav retiring colours soon so you don't miss out!!!

To find out what the other 2 cards are, you'll just have to come along next Friday night!! For $20, you can make 10 Christmas cards! Email me or find me on facebook for more details!


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!