Jul 22, 2010

Scrunchie Scalloped Flowers

Hi All,

I think I've shown you a card or 2 with the Scrunchie Scallop Flowers but I made this one the other day and just had to share as I was very proud of it.


My photo is a little wonky but I'd already started to edit it and I'm being lazy and not taking another lol!! Goofy 

Now, has anyone realised that my 'rich razzleberry' polka dot card isn't actually rich razzelberry card at all? Its a piece of very vanilla! How did I get the polka dots vanilla and the rest of the piece razzelberry? Well, I inked my polka dot embossing folder with my rich razzleberry inkpad (just by rubbing them together), layed on my very vanilla cardstock and ran it all through the Big Shot. Cool hey! Give it a go, its easy and very effective in real life! My photo today really doesn't do the card any justice! I'm going to do more of this polka dots in different colours so stay tuned this week for more.


Materials Used:
Cardstock / Ink: Confetti Cream, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss
Big Shot & Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Very Vanilla Ribbon
Scallop Circle Punch
2 Step Bird Punch (for the leaves)
Rhinestone Brad
Stamp Set: Heard from the Heart


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!