Jun 17, 2010

New stamp - Birthday Block

Hi Everyone,

I've started playing with some of the new stamps I received for my birthday last month... I've started with the Bithday Block. Its a super cute little stamp and its only $13.95 in the Autumn Mini Catty..

So here's my first couple of cards...




These cards are folded with what some papercrafters call a 'gateway' fold, although I wasn't actually following any tutorials or sketches when I started. A 'gateway' fold means there are 2 score lines and the card has 2 panels that open like a gate. Then I've added the layers of coloured card and pink flamingo paper and and extra panel with the 'birthday block' stamped in cameo coral.

And the gateway cards are a great way to use up some little bits and pieces from your scrapbox - Yay! I'm slowly getting through it! (emphasis on 'slowly' lol).


Materials Used:
Stamp Set: Birthday Block $13.95
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise
Pink Flamingo Paper (from last week's deal of the week)
Tempting Turquoise Ribbon
Scallop Edge Punch
Ink: Cameo Coral



Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute cards - I love how sunshiny they are and look like they are smiling at you;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!