Jun 30, 2010

JAI Challenge #23 - First Entry

Hi Everyone,


I've been quiet here for a couple of days, I think, no make that I know I've been exhausted and everyone in our house is fighting off a cold - yuck!


Anyway, I've had a go at this week's Just Add Ink Challenge #23, which was to "Just Add Patterned Paper"






I've made this page and used an 11x14" silver frame from a local 'el cheapo' shop. I will have to get busy with the camera now and take some new pics of my girls.. I couldn't find one that suited the frame to my liking...


Materials Used
Petal Party Scrappin' Kit
On Board 'So Tweet' (covered with old olive paper for the branch and coloured the bird with my pink passion stampin' spot and the black marker)
Wing from 2-step bird punch for the bird's wing and the leaves




Thanks for looking,

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for a cheapie frame! I'm not a bird person but that little pink guy looks pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats VERY cute and I love the little birdy on the branch!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!