May 24, 2010

Unconvention projects

Hi All,


Here's a couple of quick pics from UnConvention this weekend....


This is my card I sent in for the swaps... I'll be receiving 6 cards from other demonstrators later this week... Hurray for happy mail!! I can't wait!!


This card was for Tanya Kitto's Surprise Challenge on Thursday night... We needed to incorporate:
  • Paper Piercing
  • Dimensionals
  • Vanilla Cardstock
  • Designer Series Paper
So I made this mini notecard... Perfect addition to a bunch of flowers for someone in need of some 'get well' wishes...


This card is for Michelle Frost-Stevenson's Colour Challenge
The colours we were required to use were:
  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Old Olive
  • More Mustard
  • Chocolate Chip

If you would like any more info on products or colours used, please leave me a comment or email me.

I'll be back through the week to show you my other creations.
 Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!