May 25, 2010

Scrapping my friends.....

Haha, bet that made you look twice.... I have 'scrapped' my friends into a scrapbooking page as another Unconvention challenge.

This challenge was by SheryleeTutt, a demo in Karratha. We needed to use punch art on our page... somehow and somewhere... Now like scrapbooking, I don't really do much punch art either so I had to google some ideas...

I found this flower on Julia Betten's site along with a couple of other ideas for future pages.

And this is what I did:


My "flowers" were made with the rounded tab, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle and scallop circle punches. The oval leaves were freehand as I'm yet to add the oval punches to my collection.

I'm slowly building up my scrapbook.. And there's more pages to come later in the week....

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!