Apr 26, 2010

My second entry for Makeesha's Colour Challenge #21

This post is just a quick one to show my second entry for Makeesha's Colour Challenge #21

I've made this card for my mother and father in law for helping to look after my kids whilst I was away with my hubby:







Again, the images have been coloured by my Stampin' Write Markers and Aqua Painter (can you tell it's my fav tool at the moment).

The Red Gingham Ribbon has been threaded through holes punched by my Double Rectangle Punch and adhered on the back with some sticky strip.

The stamps are from A Flower for all Seasons, Sweet Little Sentiments (hostess reward) & Boho Backgrounds.

I have one for my mum too! But seeing as she reads my blog, it won't be posted yet (Hi Mum if you are reading this! {waves} )




Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Richelle, very pretty! Now I'm going to check the rest of your blog :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!