Apr 12, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #12

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I've had some much needed R&R time at my craft desk playing with my rarely used (now loving!!) Aqua Painter and my Chalk Pastels and Inkpads.

I've used this week's sketch challenge from Just Add Ink to create:
  




By the way, this is the sketch:



Materials Used:
Stamp Set: Artfully Asian (Autumn Mini Hostess Set)
Colours: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Black Stazon
Ribbon: Navy Grosgrain



Thanks for looking,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the soft colours.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Richelle. Great use of colour with your aqua painter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I think this set is going to grow on me! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! This is gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love your colour combo. Can't wait to have a good play with this set too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!