Apr 19, 2010

I've done it again...

Hi Everyone,

Holy MolyI've done it again.... That is, I've done a scrapbook page again!! Yay for me!! And that's 2 less loose photos floating around my tv unit within a couple of days! I might even fill an album before Christmas if I keep this up and declutter my tv unit! Lol!! 



And do you notice anything different? I've taken this photo outside! I sooo often photograph my projects late at night under my halogen or fluoro desk lamps, but I am always inspired by those who take their photos outside. The colours turn out fabulously!



Materials Used:
Fifth Avenue Floral & Big Deal Alphabet Stamp Sets
Urban Garden Designer Series Paper
Whisper White & Riding Hood Red Card
Not Quite Navy & Riding Hood Red Inkpads
Navy Grosgrain Ribbon
Dimensionals


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!