Apr 9, 2010

ESAD Blog hop follow-up

Hi Everyone,


Wow! What a response to the blog hop! Yesterday alone I had over 200 visitors to my blog!!! I've never ever had that many before!


And thank you to the numerous people that left comments (not 200 visitors but still quite a few!)


There was a couple of queries as to how I did the background for the panels on projects so here's the details:


Take your glossy white card stock and turn the pink pirouette ink pad upside down and as one of the visitors (Donna) guessed, the cirles are made by simply swirling the inkpad around.


Then I repeated this step with the Melon Mambo inkpad.


And finally loaded as many of the Teeny Tiny Sentiments as I could onto a large block. Inked the sentiment block with my brayer and the Rich Razzleberry inkpad and stamped my swirly cardstock






And that's it - a custom made background ready to go!!




I'll try take some photos over the weekend of each of the steps and add them to this post.





Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!